String Cheese Bunnies! Come on, super cute right? Last week I made these for my daughter’s kindergarten class. They were a huge hit. I made 25 (a few for the teachers too!) and I have to say they weren’t THAT hard to make. A bit time consuming, but totally something you can do while watching Girls and drinking rosé in your Sippy Cup. Boom.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- String cheese
- Glue Stick
- White & Pink Construction paper
- Heart punches (optional)
- Green painters tape (optional)
This first step is optional but makes them look SO much cuter.
- Stick the green tape to the back of the cheese stick and trim off the excess.
- TIP: I laid out the tape and put a bunch on at once.
- Cut out the ears (both outer white and inner pink).
- Cut out the feet, which are kind of like a figure eight.
- Hole punch or cut out the small heart for the nose
- Hole punch or cut out the large heart for the paws
- Add little lines to the paws and feet
- Glue the pink inner ears to the white outer ears
- Glue ears on the top of the string cheese
- Glue on pink nose, paws and feet
- TIP: MAKE SURE TO PRESS AND HOLD FOR A FEW SECONDS WHEN GLUEING ALL ITEMS
- Give them some personalities!
- Using a Sharpie draw on the eyes, mouth and whiskers
- Voila! You’re a badass.
Then if you are completely nuts, make 25 of them!
I put them in a pink Easter basket, and my daughter brought them in that way. The kids loved it!
I couldn’t have done it without the inspiration from fellow blogger, Arts & Crackers! You rock!
That’s it lovelies. Enjoy! Happy Easter!